Facebook is the largest social media network in the world, and a great place for you to engage with your supporters.
Making a Facebook fan page for your charity is really easy, and is a great focus for your supporters who are on Facebook. You can even put a ‘Donate’ button on your fan page which will take your supporters straight through to your JustGiving page to make a donation.
You don’t need to be a computer whizz, and you don’t need lots of time. Don’t believe us? Have a look at the bottom of this blog post for our handy help document, carefully put together by Axel on our charities team.
This step by step guide also lives in our shiny new help and resources area, where you’ll find answers to FAQs, more how to guides, and some top tips too.
While you’re swotting up on Facebook, why not make sure your supporters are making the most of their fundraising with social media? We’ve got a bit of recommended reading for you and for your supporters:
- The JustGiving Facebook app
- Our tried and tested 10 best ways to use Facebook to fundraise
- Our guide to fundraising with social media
- Facebook Connect – share your fundraising
- Proof: social media really works – using a Twibbon custom campaign to boost your charity’s fundraising
How have you used social media to boost your fundraising? Share your tips with us by leaving a comment below.