We don’t doubt for a second that you’ll be truly blown away by our nominees, so let us know your thoughts. Leave a comment, or if you’re on twitter, why not tweet us? Just include the hashtag #jgawards and let us know your reaction.
The judging panel making this very difficult decision consisted of the following eight fundraising, philanthropic and digital stars:
• Amanda McLean (@AmandaMcLean), Chief Executive of the Institute of Fundraising
• Jemima Kiss (@jemimakiss), Digital Media Reporter for The Guardian
• Mike Tomlinson (@janesappeal), from The Jane Tomlinson Appeal
• Rachel Beer (@rachelbeer), Marketing Strategist for Third sector/founding partner of beautiful world
• Rory Cellan-Jones (@ruskin147), Technology Correspondent at the BBC
• Sarah Hope, JustGiving Awards 2010 nominee
• Dame Stephanie Shirley, UK Ambassador for Philanthropy
• Tristan Donovan (@tristandonovan), Deputy Editor of the Third Sector
The winners will be in announced in a few weeks time on February the 10th when we’ll be playing host again, but this time to our amazing community of individuals, teams and charities that have all done such extraordinary things for the causes they care about.
We’re hugely proud of the incredible things that people have achieved using JustGiving. Reading through your nominations, putting together a shortlist and listening to the judges deliberate over the finalists has been such a joy, we have no doubt that the night itself is going to be a truly, truly special occasion. We honestly can’t wait!