As a special Friday treat, we’d like to introduce a guest blogger, our very own internet-famous designer Kai Chan Vong…
I don’t know if you remember reading a few weeks back about Jonno and myself taking part in an awesome event called Nom Nom Nom, which really should have been named ‘nYum nYum’ (like you’re saying yum yum with a mouth full of good grub!).
• A fantastic meal for two at Konstam, which I’ve never heard of but looks very fancy in the photos!
• A workshop at the cookery school at Little Portland Street. All the chefs are extremely lovely and (fortunately) darn good cooks.
• Annual subscriptions to posh magazines Delicious, Food & Travel and Men’s Health.
• Travel insurance for a trip of your choice anywhere around this world (that rules out Mars).
• Some very pretty and yummy looking brownies from Everything Nice.
• A meal for two with the acting crew of Nabokov in their modern Tube Carriage office.
• A load of DVDs, books and some other prizes (all very wonderful if you ask me).
So what you waiting for, eh? Get yourself a virtual ticket and good luck!