The summer might be over (it certainly feels like it!) but we know there are plenty of you out there braving the weather to train for long distance runs over the next few weeks – including the Great North Run this Sunday.
So to give all our fundraisers a helping hand in the face of tough meteorological conditions, here at JustGiving we’re taking the opportunity to run a marathon of our very own. Or to be more specific, a ‘Like’-athon, to spread the word about the JustGiving community on Facebook while helping our fans to raise money for what matters to them.
In a nutshell, we’ll award the following donations to the fundraising pages of the five people who earn JustGiving the most new Facebook fans by 12th October:
1st – £400
2nd – £300
3rd – £200
4th – £100
5th – £50
To enter the running, simply go to our Facebook page, and click on the JustGiving Like-athon tab on the left hand side.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for JustGiving ‘Like-athon’ on Facebook.
1. No purchase necessary
2. Competition open to all UK residents excluding employees of JustGiving or its affiliates or the Promoter.
3. Competition can be entered via www.facebook.com/justgiving.
4. How to enter on Facebook:
‘Like’ the JustGiving campaign page on Facebook. Click on the competition tab on the fan page and share the competition with your friends and family. The fans who generate the five highest number of new ‘likes’ for JustGiving will win the prizes. Fans can view their place on the leaderboard by clicking on the competition tab on the JustGiving Facebook page. A total of £1,050 in donations will be given away. The prizes given out will be as follows: £400 for the person who generates the most new ‘likes’ for the JustGiving fan page and therefore comes first on the leaderboard. £300 for the person who comes second on the leaderboard. £200 for the person who comes third on the leaderboard. £100 for the person who comes fourth on the leaderboard. £50 for the person who comes fifth on the leaderboard.
5. Competition runs from 12th September and closes on 12th October. Winners will be notified by email from 13th October.
6. Winners will be contacted via email by midday the day after the competition closes.
7 No cash or other prize alternatives are available, and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of an equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
11. Entrance to the competition implies full and complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. Please read our full terms and conditions before entering.
14. The JustGiving Like-athon is powered by Last Word Technology Ltd’s Zink platform. Click here to read the terms and conditions for using Zink.