The site is now stable and most donations are going through. We know that some people are still experiencing problems and we are very sorry about that. We are developing and testing the fixes for the remaining bugs and the phones are being manned over the weekend.
If you are having problems with the site please check this list for our current advice:
1) Making donations – As of today we have fixed this issue and everyone should be able to make a donation successfully. If you are still having a problem please contact the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 021 2110 (local rate).
2) Not receiving a donation confirmation email – Most people are now receiving these emails. However, we’re finding that there are problems in a limited number of cases and we are investigating why this is happening. If you make a donation and are unsure as to whether it has gone through or not please contact the helpdesk at email@example.com or call 0845 021 2110 (local rate).
3) Having trouble uploading images or editing my JustGiving page – It appears that there are still some people who are having these issues and we are really keen to investigate them. If you are experiencing problems please let us know your name, the web address of your JustGiving page and the email address associated with your JustGiving account. Please either send this to the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 0845 021 2110 (local rate) so that we can get this fixed for you.
4) Cannot view a fundraising page – If you are one of the people for whom this is still a problem we are very sorry and understand that this is very frustrating. Again, we are keen to investigate each case so if you could send your name and JustGiving page web address to us we will look into the issue. Please either send this to the helpdesk at email@example.com or give us a call 0845 021 2110 (local rate). This is our top priority and we hope to have it fixed early next week.
5) Creating a new fundraising page – As from today there are some problems with new fundraising pages created. We advise that if possible you should hold off from creating a new JustGiving page until Monday.
Thank you so much for bearing with us, we are really sorry for the frustration that the problems are causing.