Football Manager 2011, the sixth in the series, will include JustGiving and War Child banners on the virtual advertising boards alongside the pitch, which when clicked, will allow supporters to make donations to War Child via a football-themed JustGiving webpage. In addition, for every Football Manager 2011 game sold, 10p will be automatically donated to the charity to support children affected by war. Copies of the game can be pre-ordered at http://www.footballmanager.com/pre-order.
To celebrate tomorrow’s launch of the game, JustGiving and War Child are hosting a competition to win a Sony PSP and copies of Football Manager 2011. To enter, simply tweet the following:
To win a Sony PSP and a copy of #FM2011 http://just.ly/bI68M2 tweet this and follow @JustGiving + @WarChildUK #jgcomp
Entries close on Friday 12 November. Good luck!
PLEASE NOTE: THE WINNER WILL BE CONTACTED BY DIRECT TWITTER MESSAGE BY EITHER @WARCHILDUK OR @JUSTGIVING SO YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING US ON TWITTER FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN
Prize Draw Rules:
- The competition is open to people aged 16 or above
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person please
- Multiple entries will be disqualified
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified
- Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries
- Winners will be contacted via Twitter DM. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to
- The competition will run from Thursday 4 November until Friday 12 November 2010
- JustGiving is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent