Small Charity Week, organised by The Foundation for Social Improvement (FSI), is taking place next week during the 19th-24th June and it is packed full of events, initiatives, resources and competitions to support small charities to raise more money and to boost awareness.
Here’s a few ways your charity can get involved in Small Charity Week
- The #ILoveSmallCharities competition offers cash prizes to charities whose supporters post selfies on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram telling the world why they love your small charity – it’s a fun and simple way to engage with current and new supporters. Download this poster and follow our tips on how to make the most of this competition with little effort!
- The FSI’s annual Fundraising Conference will take place on 22nd June in London offering 200 small charity delegate places to access fantastic fundraising experts. A few places are still available, so book quickly to secure your place.
- Access tailored 1:1 advice for your charity on any topic you need support with – from fundraising to marketing, HR, IT, Law plus much more. Book your space quickly as bookings are set to close soon. If you can’t make it to the event advice is available via Skype and telephone too!
- As part of Small Charity Week, Remember A Charity are offering one lucky small charity the chance to win a year’s free membership. Through this your charity would benefit from a high-profile national campaign that promotes your charity, partnerships with the Will-writing sector, resources for your legacy strategy plus more.
- United Way will be giving grants of up to £1,000 through its Give Local funding programme to small charities in almost 30 communities across the UK. The deadline to apply is 30th June.
- Last but not least, the FSI have some free downloadable toolkits to support you to run your own fundraising activities – this includes a guide to running your own fundraising quiz and support on fundraising in your local community.