During the webinar, our team will show you how our technology is powering the #tech4good movement and helping charities to increase the number of participants in their key fundraising events. You’ll also learn some new and innovative approaches to online giving. Here’s a few of the things the webinar will cover next week –
- How to automatically register pre-populated Fundraising Pages for your supporters through our API – without them leaving your website
- Exactly what the JustGiving Developer Programme offers and how you can get started quickly and easily
- How to create simple, trackable donation journeys for your supporters
- How to ensure your fundraising events convert more registrants into online fundraisers
- Real life case studies from charities who’ve already integrated with our APIs
A new developer website
Our new developer website has everything you need related to the world of APIs. Find out all the different uses for APIs, check out some of the existing products in the app centre and get started on creating your own, innovative, custom built applications.
Our tech blog
Earlier this year, we launched the JustGiving Tech Blog. It’s a place for us to share all our #tech4good expertise, and where our developers can share their innovative projects and ideas. Whether your role is in online fundraising, CRM, legacy giving or digital community management, there’ll be lots you can learn from our team of bloggers and technology experts.
If you ever have any questions about APIs, we’d love to chat. Tweet us at @JGhackers.