6 must-reads from August
Every month, we pull together a whole bunch of articles we think will help our readers in their charity digital endeavours. Here are the ones we found for August.
1. Do you need help fundraising? This brand new Fundraising Fundamentals guide will help you target gamers, launch crowdfunding appeals and boost website donations.
2. If you have a Third Sector registration, you can read this article by Kirsty Marrins about charities who are acing their digital strategy.
3. Access – The Foundation For Social Investment has launched a £40 million programme to fund charities who want to increase their earned income. Grants of up to £50,000 are available.
4. Register your charity with TheGivingMachine, and your supporters can raise free money for you every time they shop online. 7,500 causes are already registered. Read more about it on Charity Today.
5. Struggling with productivity when working from home? This article by Kellie Smith on Charity Comms has some great tips for working well out of the office.
6. There are only four months left of 2018. Here are some top tips from Charity Digital News around energising your activities for the rest of this year.
Share this Post
Get inspiration in your inbox!
Don’t miss out on digital fundraising tips, tools and trends.