8 inspiring articles you may have missed in June
It’s that time of the month again, where we round up the best monthly charity ‘must reads’ the internet has to offer and put them all in one place for your convenience.
Here are the gems we found in June.
- There’s now a charity specific cloud! Tech Trust, who support charities with digital, are now an official Microsoft cloud service provider. Find out more in Chloe Green’s article.
- Media Trust have unveiled plans for a training programme to improve the digital skills of charities.
- Find out why 200 charities have joined forces to create a ‘Human’ search engine in this article. Users can put questions directly to charities through tool, which was created for Remember A Charity In Your Will Week, which is from the 10th to the 16th of September. The search engine launches on September 8th. You’ll need to register with Third Sector to read more.
- Mandy Johnson, Chief Executive of the Small Charities Coalition, spoke to Third Sector about the troubles facing small charities and fundraising. She also gave some great tips around storytelling. You’ll need to register with Third Sector to view this content.
- Websites are extremely important and very expensive. Read this article to find out how the Transform Foundation are currently accepting applicants for grants worth £18,000 for a new website. You’ll need to register to do so, or you can also find out more information on the Transform Foundation website.
- Stronger links between donors and beneficiaries are likely to be the future of charity. Read about Plan Internationals launch of a new app to link sponsors of children with their sponsored child.
- In this article, Elizabeth Carter, manager of Tech Trust’s tt-mail email marketing service, explains the top five ways charities can use email automation.
- If you’re charity combats loneliness, find out how you can apply for a slice of £20m funding to help isolated people become more digitally connected.
Share this Post
Get inspiration in your inbox!
Don’t miss out on digital fundraising tips, tools and trends.