Digital Futures: Highlights from Blackbaud’s new eBook
In June, Blackbaud’s Future of Work research reported that 64% of charities intended to invest more in tech, and 42% said they wanted to begin a digital transformation project. It’s the phrase on everyone’s lips right now – but what exactly is it? What are other non-profits doing, and what can your organisation do to get it right?
Our colleagues at Blackbaud were inspired to find out more, and they’ve created a new, free-to-download eBook, Digital Futures: A Nonprofit Deep Dive on Digital Transformation and Change Management.
The full eBook is now available by visiting Blackbaud’s Resource Hub, and below is a sneak preview into what’s inside…
There are so many aspects involved in digital transformation and charities are finding themselves at different stages along the digital journey. The eBook hears from non-profits to explain what digital transformation means to them:
- Lorna Barker from the Jinja Educational Trust discusses how her team is at the early stages of exploring a transformation, and the steps they have taken so far
- Lou Scott, head of fundraising at Grief Encounter, shares their story of turning to virtual event fundraising and how they found a balance between going digital and maintaining strong personal relationships with supporters
- Jonathan Doonan from Queens University Belfast describes why his organisation moved their CRM system to the Cloud and how they handled the process.
As well as hearing what your fellow non-profits are up to, it’s always useful to get some practical tips too, right? The eBook also includes some great advice from digital experts in the sector:
- Zoe Amar, director of Zoe Amar Digital, shares the results of the Charity Digital Skills Report 2021,
- Maddie Stark, Digital Development Worker from SCVO, gives her tips on getting digital transformation right for your organisation,
- Emily Casson, Digital Marketing Manager at Cats Protection, advises how to best manage a remote team, and
- Harry Richardson, HR Business Partner at Blackbaud, explains how to guide your organisation through the culture change brought about by digital transformation.
Share this Post
Get inspiration in your inbox!
Don’t miss out on digital fundraising tips, tools and trends.