Last week we introduced you to our new crowdfunding tool for charities. It’s called Campaigns and it helps you raise funds FAST for a particular cause, project or appeal. We’ve already seen some great Campaigns launched by charities of all shapes and sizes, so we thought we’d share some them with you today, plus give you our new free Campaigns toolkit. In it you’ll learn how to create beautiful Campaign Pages, customised to your brand, and how to promote them to reach as many supporters as possible.
What can Campaign Pages be used for? Here’s some examples:
- Vanuatu Appeal, launched by Australian Red Cross – this emergency appeal was launched to raise funds to provide humanitarian support to people and communities affected by Cyclone Pam (Vanuatu). Australian Red Cross hit their target within a week.
- Save Keith the Colt, launched by RSPCA
- Education All Month Every Month, launched by African Children’s Funds
- Inspired by Soane: I found this and thought of you, launched by Sir John Soane’s Museum
Get your free Campaigns toolkit
Feeling inspired? Download our free Campaigns toolkit and discover how you can turn people power into donations today! In it you’ll find tops tips on how to:
- create the perfect Campaign Page
- write inspiring copy that makes people want to take action and donate
- take great photos and create beautiful images that engage supporters
- promote your Campaign and reach more people