On Tuesday night the JustGiving team was thrilled to pick up the gong for Best Giving Platform at the Institute of Fundraising’s Partners in Fundraising Awards 2014. The awards celebrate excellence in fundraising technology and what’s especially exciting is that the winners are voted for by Institute of Fundraising charity members – so thanks to all of you who voted for us.
Here are some of the JustGiving team picking up the award in their glad rags!
Not being the type to rest on our laurels, we’ve got lots of exciting things on the cards this year to make raising money even more effective. In the meantime, here’s a sneaky reminder of the great things you can already do with a JustGiving account.
Fundraising made easy
- No chasing cash donations and Gift Aid, or spending time processing payments manually.
- Receive weekly payments and regular reports with details of all donations and fees.
Donating on the go
- Get 10 free text codes for UK charities plus unlimited codes for your supporters.
- Our unique one-touch donate process means your supporters can instantly give to your cause on any mobile device.
Made for social
- Mobile-optimised web pages and shareable content for your charity and supporters.
- Totally integrated with Facebook and Twitter.
Smart event management
- With JustGiving and ACTIVE Works, your supporters can sign up for your event and make a fundraising page in one easy step.
In memory fundraising
- A simple and sensitive way to fundraise in memory of a loved one
- Create Collection pages to combine fundraising in memory of one person
- We process payments in multiple currencies so you can receive donations easily from all over the world.
Thanks to everyone who voted for us and here’s to another great year ahead!