JustGiving’s top 10 guest bloggers of 2017
There’s nothing quite like getting advice from someone you admire and truly understands the challenges you’re facing.
That’s why we’re so grateful to all the amazing voices from across the charity sector that have contributed to the JustGiving blog this year – thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise.
To finish off the year, here’s a round-up of the 10 most popular posts in 2017 written by some of our amazing guest bloggers:
- Glyn Thomas told us what happened when he signed up to 100 charity email lists.
- Mandy Johnson, the fantastic new CEO of Small Charities Coalition, shared her digital vision for small charities.
- Zoe Amar’s most popular blogs in 2017 dug into digital skills (how the sector should move forward, and the things nobody ever teaches you but should) and the future of agile working.
- Felicity Christensen with her three reasons why small charities should embrace digital.
- GDPR has been a hot topic in 2017, so it’s no surprise that four GDPR lessons from Mags Rivett was one of our most-read pieces.
- Martin Baker shared a few ways you can upskill in digital without going on a training course.
- The wonderful Madeleine Sugden gave us her top 5 legacy fundraising pages and told us what makes a great one.
- Kate Sanger from Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust revealed all about how they’re harnessing the power of Google AdWords.
- Another case study, this time from St Catherine’s Hospice in Surrey. Emma Humphrey gave us 4 reasons why they love Facebook Groups for challenge events.
- And last but by no means least, Dani Hughes recently shared some British Heart Foundation secrets on Facebook ads for fundraising.
Well done and thank you to everyone that contributed to the JustGiving blog this year – it wouldn’t have been the same without you.
Want to be in the top 10 next year?
If you work at a charity and would like to write a guest post for us next year, post a comment below or tweet us @JGcauses.
Share this Post
Get inspiration in your inbox!
Don’t miss out on digital fundraising tips, tools and trends.