What our Eventbrite extension means for you
We are thrilled to announce our Eventbrite extension that will enable our charity partners to use both platforms to help grow the world of giving. With Eventbrite and JustGiving you will be able to sell tickets for your charity events on Eventbrite and your supporters who purchase tickets will be able to seamlessly create fundraising pages to raise money for charity at the same time.
How it works
When you set up an event on Eventbrite using our extension your supporters will be asked if they want to create a fundraising page during their checkout process, making the transition from being an attendee to an active fundraising advocate simple and quick.
Here’s what Jamie Parkins, Senior Product Manager at JustGiving, says, “This integration with Eventbrite combines JustGiving’s dedication to using the power of technology for good with helping charities reach more people to raise even more. We’re delighted to launch this to the events marketplace.”
Here are the key benefits:
- Seamless user journey – your registrant can become a fundraiser in one simple step after registering for the event
- Set your default story, image and target so that they are applied automatically to all fundraising pages created
- Switch on for free – for any event that you have on JustGiving
- Page creation on the move. Like much of EventBrite it’s been built mobile first as nearly 70% of traffic on JustGiving visits us on their mobile device.
- Facebook log in. Fundraisers can log in or create an account with their Facebook account removing friction in the page creation flow
- Set the page custom codes you want to attribute and and they will be applied automatically to each page created
- Toggles: Turn on or off the extension at a click of a switch for any live event you have on Eventbrite
- Multi-charity: if your event is multi charity or if you are an event organiser you can use the extension for up to 5 charities for the fundraiser to choose from
- Reporting: Every page created via the extension will be marked as “Eventbrite” in your charity fundraising page report, so it is easy to track and measure sign ups
To learn more about our Eventbrite extension click here or watch this brief video demo.
[iframe id=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/GXn-k5nN2Qg?rel=0″ autoplay=”no”]
Share this Post
Get inspiration in your inbox!
Don’t miss out on digital fundraising tips, tools and trends.